<< Latest

Saturday, April 30, 2005

On a Rainy Evening

If you live in San Francisco Bay area, you might have noticed that gorgeous full rainbow yesterday evening. I rushed out to try a picture of it after I reached home from work. But unfortunatetly It was too faint by then. Disappointed I returned to car and noticed the rain drops all over the windshield. It looked very interesting with the backdrop of sunset colors. So I clicked away...



Canon EOS 20D, F8.0, 1/125 s, ISO800




Canon EOS 20D, F8.0, 1/200 s, ISO800

I wish I had used more depth of field. But it was already at ISO800 at F8.0, and to decrease the aperture even further, I'd have to go to ISO1600. I wanted to keep the shutter speed as high as possible for maximum sharpness while holding the camera in hand.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi. I came across your blog from one of the blog directories. You take fabulous pictures! If you don't mind, I'm linking you to my blog (http://maritapaige.blogbelles.com).

4/30/2005 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Mahesh W said...

Hello,

I was going though your Blog! Fantastic pictures. Recently I have bought Canon S3 IS and have started exploring the same. I got wonderful information from your blog, specially the metering and depth of field. Thanks a lot.

4/20/2007 08:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest