<< Latest

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Found a Friend in Fatehpur Sikri

After visiting Taj Mahal, next day we visited Fatehpur-Sikri, The mughal captial built by Akbar. Main attraction over there were Akbar's palaces, a beautiful Shrine of sufi saint Salim Chishti and The Buland Darwaza (The Gigantic Gate).

But for my daughter, the main attraction was this puppy that followed her around. I took a few shots of them interacting.

Found a Friend in Fatehpur Sikri
(c) All Rights Reserved


Prince Pup of Fatehpur Sikri

(c) All Rights Reserved

It was a good change from the rest of the scenary - which was all full of very high dynamic range. My choice of timing to visit the place (afternoon) was very bad. But I did manage to get couple of interesting ones... which I'll post next time.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Rubic_Cube said...

Dear Saanga, I am quite floored by your works. I am blogrolling you and am providing links to your articles on my blog. Thanks so much for putting together those wonderful chapters on Photography. They are practical, precise and accurate. I hope you do not mind me linking to your blog posts... I did check that copyrighted tag in your blog. You can email me at rubic_cube@rediffmail.com.

3/24/2006 02:23:00 PM  
Blogger badger said...

Hi, Saanga,
I've just stumbled across your superb blog, well done. !!

I especially like the way that you have customized the basic blog template. I'm using the same one for my photo blog, http://www.synergy001.blogspot.com/

and like you I've increased the proportions of the page, but I can't seem to work out how to centralize the photographs. Would you mind letting me into the secret !!

You can email me at
badgerr_1@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks ;0))

11/04/2006 12:33:00 AM  
Blogger Beth Loves Bollywood said...

Lovely! Such a sweet moment. I was fascinated by all the dogs I saw in India but only saw one puppy in all my travels.

7/02/2007 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Great use of having texture in the background.

9/18/2007 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger workhard said...

Cute pic...

How to make a website

10/10/2009 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest