<< Latest

Sunday, February 12, 2006

More 'Taj Mahal' - my favorite shot

Taj Mahal in evening lights !
(c) All Rights Reserved

Out of about 60 pics of Taj that I snapped, this one is my favorite. I did make some enhancements uing Picasa2, but I think the picture itself was great to begin with. With the beautiful symmatry of its design, once you have Taj Mahal in the middle of your frame, there is not much left to do in composition to make it more applealing. Just keep the Taj in the middle - symmatric - and shoot !

Although I did try to take some pics of the Taj at some not so obvious angles... I'll post those in the next post.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger saanga said...

Hi tibim,

Thanks for the correction. You can send it to me at saanga(underscore)blogger(at)yahoo(dot)com

Also please do let me know what software did you use.

2/21/2006 12:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a realy impresive photograph of the Taj Mahal, show how much i still have to learn

11/08/2006 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi,

I like your picture. Is it possible to use it in a calendar?

can you email it to me in a bigger size? to suvi at gmx dot ch

Cheers
Suvi

7/21/2007 04:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest