<< Latest

Thursday, March 22, 2007

A year later...

Wow, it has been almost a year since my last post! I never thought I'd leave such a large gap in my posts. But time never stops for anybody.

Hmm... if you could stop time, then what shutter speed would you use to take a picture ? ;)

My sincere thanks to the netizens who have linked to this blog, provided this blog as reference to others in forum posts or left encouraging comments right here. This is not a "Photo a day" blog or my "daily diary". So all your back links have helped this blog stay relavent even when it has not been updated in a while.

Here are some topics I am planning to cover in next few posts.
  • Selecting lenses for your DSLR
  • Understanding Exposure Value
  • Understanding Histograms
  • Any suggestions ?

The purpose of this blog is to capture things that I have learned about Photography so that someone else can benefit from it. So your feedback is valuable to me if you learned anything from this site. Please voice your comments and criticisms for the writeups.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

I love this blog. What a find.
Iv'e added you to my University blog's Blog Roll.
Keep up these quality posts - Iv'e learnt stuff today.
Thanks.

3/22/2007 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Good to see you back and look forward to more postings. If you like, please post to www.photographyvoter.com - we'd be delighted to have your articles on there...

4/19/2007 10:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Raym said...

great picture in black and white. What a nice picture!

9/03/2009 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Latest